My Blog List

Sunday, September 4, 2011

CCEE challenge1135


The CCEE Blog challenge this week was given by Cindy. She challenged us to make a Fall card, use a die cut which could be homemade or store bought. After I posted my card to the CCEE blog, I read the details of the challenge again and there should have been some stitching on my card. I sew as bad on paper as I do on material. Many years ago, I even made my daughter quite a few cute outfits. I sure couldn't do it now. Ok, that is enough about my sewing. Why don't you all check out the other CCEE team members cards [url=http://cceestampers.blogspot.com/]Here.[/url]

Hope you all are having a fun and safe Labor Day weekend. My family are all scattered out in different directions this weekend. My hubby raced last night, at small track near our home, he came in second. My son's band played at a near by festival last night. My grandson's are bull riding this weekend. They were at Popcorn Days, in Southern IL, last night, one of them tied for second, the other one got hurt (a concussion). He seems fine today. Tonight and tomorrow they are riding at the DuQuoin State Fair. I am praying for safe rides for both of them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Card recipe:
Stamps-SU Falling Leaves
Inks- SU Razzleberry, Ruby Red, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Wasabi
Paper- White, Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2
Embossing Folder-dotted swiss

2 comments:

  1. well....this really is such an autumnal beauty.....love the use of the fancy tag....the fab fall colors...the fabulous and varied leaves...fabulous....

    Also thanks for your sweet words about Pepper.....I miss him so much....Angel keeps looking for her 'brother'....so sad.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirt-ley! Wonderful fall colors on this one! As far as the sewing, you could too! Do what I do, go crooked, crooked, crooked and just pretend that its supposed to be that way. Glad someone on CCEE is not following the rules! Ha!

    ReplyDelete