My Blog List

Monday, September 19, 2011

For You

I have been missing for a few days. I have a SCS friend visiting here from PA and another SCS friend, from near Springfield IL, came for the weekend. I had met both of them once before. It was like we had known each other forever. We had a blast.

The Paper Cupcakes challenge for today was to make a card with someone special in mind. I
thought the "Flowers for You" image was just perfect for this challenge. Look at that stitching, guess that is a good reason for me not to sew. Cruise on over to Paper Cupcake's Challenge Blog
and join us for the challenge. Nina has a free digi for you. Hope to see you there.

This card was entered in the Digi Stamps 4 Joy, Sew Many Challenges and Going Grey with Scrap creations.

4 comments:

  1. I bet you three had a wonderful time! How fun for your Shirt! What a cute image, cute card! Sometimes a frog cam make the most wonderful prince! Flower's rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute frog, so well-dressed and, of course, bringing flowers! The DP is awesome, the nestie perfect and your stitching is wonderful. I have even thought about getting a sewing machine and having my sis teach my to stitch on cards - because it looks so awesome. Another adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card thank you for joining us this fortnight at
    DS4J
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete