My Blog List

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Paper Cupcakes Challenge


Sonia gave the challenge this week for the Paper Cupcakes design team. She challenged us to make a card inspired by a scripture and to use it on our cards. I chose the image "Praise Him". I have had this pack of designer paper for awhile and it was perfect for this image and scripture. We would love to have you join us in this challenge and get a chance to win
Paper Cupcakes images . You can find the details for the challenge and winning those images at Paper Cupcake's Challenge Blog.

Thanks, for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love that image Shirt! Just because I don't have a musical bone in my body, doesn't mean I can't like a guitar card! Ha! Your coloring rocks! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Shirt, you've colored her perfectly. I love your card! It reminds me of the first guitar Mass I went to when I was a teenager. All the "older" folks were honked off about it - thinking it was going to turn into some rock circus, but, instead it was two of the girls from my high school - one playing and another singing the hymns - it was really pretty! Even most of the elderly folks liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE this adorable image! I used to play guitar at church and Music is just prayer in song form. This card shows that so well!

    So glad you had this wonderful DP to back it with!! The ribbon treatment and Spellbinder you used really are fantastic accents on your card!

    Another wonderful creation from your crafting corner! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley!!!!! I didn't realize you had started a blog!!! I'm so excited to see you blogging! LOVE your work... always have sistah!!! Love the dp on this one and what a great image and verse!!! Your coloring is wonderful! I love how you framed it too!!! So good to catch up a bit! Hope your fibro is calming down. I've just come through a flare and am not totally back but coming out the other side at least. Big hugs to you!!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete