My Blog List

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CCEE Ornament Challenge



The challenge for the CCEE Stampers this week was to make a card or 3-D project with an ornament. Well, you can see I slipped in another black and red card. I decided to go with a CAS card and it just doesn't get any better than to use this punch, put a piece of paper under the piece that was punched out. If you can find time during this busy season, we would like for you to join in the challenge with us. Check out the details on CCEE Stampers and take a look at the other team members cards.

Thanks, for taking time out of your busy day to take a peek at my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Shirley!! Love this Gorgeous pop of red and black - makes it looks 'glamorous' as well as Christmas-y, and what a quick card!! You done good Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so striking and beautiful, Shirt! I love the designer papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley, love your GORGEOUS card!!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a note on SCS that the red/black/white reminds of of the old movies with the beautiful glamour girls dressed in red glittery gowns or black glittery - and always gorgeous and elegant - just like your card! Hugs, K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and I were on the same wavelength with the colors....my fav, of course.....love your ornament and you fabulously styling layout and dp

    ReplyDelete