My Blog List

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post of 2011



This is the last card and post for 2011. It felt so good to be in my craft area today after taking a break for Christmas that I decided to make another card. I found this sketch on the Clean and Simple blog. It was so perfect for this little image that I colored earlier today. This cute little digital image is by Stampin Dragon and it was a freebie some time ago. I thought it was really cute.

Have a safe New Year's Eve.

Challenges:
Clean & Simple-Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is just so adorable! Awesome sketch and I like the 2 DPs you chose and the EF looks great. And, he is colored wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Shirley, he is so adorable!!! you did a great job picking out DPs to go with him and the tilt on his hat made me chuckle - a little too much 'celebrating' going on in the dragon's den??? LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is adorable Shirley! I love how you used the DPs for the matting!

    ReplyDelete