My Blog List

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CCEE - Marker direct to Stamp Technique




Anne Harmon is giving us another challenge for the CCEE Stampers. this time round it's a technique type challenge .... using marker direct to your rubber stamp.   I chose to use a stamp I have never made a card with.  It is from Stampin' Up, "Dreams DuJour".

We'd love to have you play along. All you have to do is create something using the above challenge, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword CCEE1233

Thanks for stopping in today.

9 comments:

  1. What a stunning creation Sweetie ! I love the embossing and the stamped sentiment too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Shirley! I see you did an out of the box with that sweet image. I love that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty in several shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant - and the shades of blue - you know I love those! The embossing is so pretty and your bow looks lovely - wowzer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an outstanding job with this challenge, Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fantastic card - isn't it great to get out something you never used and make a winner of a card with it?? You aced this challenge - with pizzazz!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the look of markers for that stamp - it looks like a fabric patch! Very pretty indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's always a good thing to ink up those virgin stamps....and what a sweet card was the result

    ReplyDelete