My Blog List

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sneak Peek with Fall Colors

Are you ready for fall?  Well, it certainly is not that far off.  We have had such a hot summer that a lot of people have said they were ready for fall.  Now that it is almost upon us, I wonder if they still feel the same since we know that winter won't be far behind.   As summer time is coming to an end, everyone is thinking about school time and fall is soon approaching, Holly over at the  Squigglefly Blog is giving us a couple of choices for this weeks challenge-- we are to choose embellishments that make her think of SCHOOL or FALL.  Think of Leaves, Scarecrows, Pumpkins, or Fall Colors, or go with School themes goodies.  It doesn't have to be a school or fall theme card, it just needs to use school or fall theme embellishments  somewhere on it to qualify.  I chose to use fall colors and and give you a sneak peek of a new Squigglefly image called "Leafy-Dweeblinks" by Squigglefly's newest artist, Keith Williams.  This image is not in the store yet, but it will be soon.

The Squigglefly team would love for you to join the challenge with us.   You do not have to use a Squigglefly image to win the challenge, but if you do, your name will go in the drawing twice. 

8 comments:

  1. Leafy-Dweeblinks is adorable!!! He/she? Looks as happy about Fall coming as I am. :D Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too cute and perfect for fall! I can't wait to see all the new stamps coming out. (And I too am SO ready for Fall, can we please have less than 100 degree days now....) Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is soooo cute! This little guy is totally adorable - I am buying him!! Your card is wonderful with pretty Autumnal colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My - this is way too cute. What a delightful image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Shirley ! Love the little character and its little pompon ! So sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This new image is a riot! Looks like he is ready to CHARGE into fall and crisper days, after the hot summer we have had - can you imagine hopping around in a furcoat in all this heat??
    Great fall colors in these papers, and I love his little white cottontail!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I commented on this, but it must have been when I saw it at the Outlawz. I love this card Shirley - colored so well! The little tail and tooth just crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, my beloved Dweeblinks, BIG SMILE! You guys have done a wonderful job, I'm happy to be apart of Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete