My Blog List

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Twisted gold and white

This card was made for the Twisted Sisters Challenge this week, issued by Lesley.  She challenged us to make a white card, use lace and add a touch of gold.   I know  you are wondering where the lace is.   I used the lacy butterfly die.  Anyone is welcome to join this challenge, upload your card to Splitcoast Stampers and use the key words TSC0831.

Thanks, for coming here today to view my card.  Hope you liked it.

Challenges:
Secret Crafter -  White on white except for image

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I hope to make a card for this challenge. I need to make a 50th Anniversary card...this challenge would be a perfect time to do that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful WOW card, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shirley ! Love the stamped image and the embossing ! So elegant ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really and elegant card! I love how you thought of the lace!

    ReplyDelete