My Blog List

Saturday, October 6, 2012

BOO!!! Mark's Finest Paper

The challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends   is to follow a recipe.   The ingredients to the recipe is to use one ribbon,  two embossing folders and three punches or dies.  I chose to use this cute Mark's Finest Paper ghostie that is in the "I'm Going Batty" set.   I punched ovals for the pumpkins and embossed them,  embossed the back ground paper,  as well.  I used a die for the pumpkin stem, the image was made with a Spellbinder die, used a MS branch punch for the greenery and I added ribbon bow to complete to complete my recipe.
The acorns came from the  Mark's Finest Paper set called "Autumn Splendor".   I hope that you will hop on over to Speedy Fox and Friends and join us for this fun challenge.


11 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card Shirley ! I love the embossing background, the pumpkin and the leaves and the image is sweet ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love the embossed pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shirley!!! I can't tell you how cute I think this little ghostie is in his pumpkin patch! So very creative making the pumpkin patch! Great card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, fingers not working this am. Love this card that you cooked up with the recipe. Great embossed pumpkin in the punched pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This embossed BG and all the punched greenery for the pumpkin patch made your card a winner in my book, Shirley! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little ghostie - he is adorable. And, your card is awesome. Where have I been - making cute pumpkins out of an oval punch. Your greenery is awesome and the little bow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!!! What a fun stamp set! I really love your branch punch!!! I need to get one!!! Your embossed pumpkin is terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And BOO to you to! This is such a fun & creative creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. I love all the punches you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love that pumpkin patch and great texture!

    ReplyDelete