My Blog List

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

MFP Flap card

It may be October, but I can still use 4th of July colors.   I don't know why I always think 4th of July when I use red, white and blue.  These colors are good year round although I do not use them often.   Today I am using one of the newly released stamp set from  Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company called "Tweet That".   Over at MFP Speedy Time TV,  Kathy has given a great tutorial on making flap cards.   If you would like to make one, go on over and check it out.  Every week they have a new tutorial.  If you are one of those crafter's who like to learn new things, you may want to check in there weekly to see the new tutorial.

Thanks, for stopping in today.

7 comments:

  1. Shirley, what a cute flap card...love those checks and stars. Of course, I love the bird, being a bird lover.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you patriotic bird! So glad you joined us this week for Tutorial Time Challenge on SpeedyTV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card Shirley ! I love the shape and the bright colours ! Cute image too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool flap card - love the red and bluebird together!! I will have to go and check out Kathy's tutorial!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flap card!!! Nothing wrong with red white and blue. They look great on your card! Cute birdy too!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week on TTSTV
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so pretty! I love the little birdie and his house and red/white/blue are the best colors ever! Your coloring of the sweet birdie and his house is perfect!

    ReplyDelete