My Blog List

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Use Chipboard



Wow,  October, already!!!  Soon all the leaves will be falling off our trees so I thought this leaf image from "Autumn Splendor" - a Marks' Finest Paper set, was perfect to use for an October challenge.

Brenda gave us a challenge to use chipboard on our cards.   I have had a package of chipboard buttons for a few years now that probably have never been used, included in this package was these chipboard corners.  Yeah, they are perfect for a fall card and for Brenda's challenge.

We hope you'll join us for this challenge. Create a card/project using this week's challenge and upload on your blog or the SCS gallery using the keywords CCEE1240. Make a link to our challenge.   Return here and link to Mr. Linky. We'll enjoy seeing your creations.

It's now time to check out the wonderful work of the CCEE Stampers  Design Team.

Challenges:
CCEE Stampers - Chipboard
Mark's Finest Paper FOSTV -  Use chipboard

12 comments:

  1. I love the warm colours on your card Shirley and the embossed background looks stunning ! Another great creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Fall card, Shirt!!! Love your coloring on those leaves and those cute corners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right, MS Shirley, those chipboard corners are just the perfect thing for your card. I LOVE the MFP leaves/acorns you used. It's a gorgeous, Fall creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card makes me feel like a crisp fall day - love the bright yellow and your gorgeous leaves, and the chipboard corners you found are just perfect with the little bit of twine to complete your card!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are apparently just like me . . . buy something because you think it's so cute and then never get around to using it. I'm glad you broke out those chipboard pieces because they add a great deal to your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors on those chipboard corners. I'm not a chipboard person either, but being forced to use them gets at least SOMETHING out of my room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty! The Fall colors are lovely and the coloring of those leaves makes them look so real! The corners are very cool. Like you, I have a plastic box full of chipboard - and never think to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh Shirley, this is so pretty! I love the coloring on your fall leaves. Tying the corners is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely fall card - and those chipboard corners are a great find! Or re-find, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Brenda got us all to use that chipboard that has been gathering dust.....this is such a sweet autumnal card, Shurt....fabbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic fall card! Those chipboard corners are terrific! I would have to blow the dust off of my chipboard to play~:)

    ReplyDelete