My Blog List

Monday, November 5, 2012

Enjoy the view

I played the inspiration challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers this week.  We chose something from
"artful home" to draw our inspiration from.  I chose a picture of a beautiful horizon, I took the colors from it and created this card.   I am visualizing being down in Tennessee in a cabin and looking across  the way at another cabin.  I used two stamp sets (Enjoy the view and On the fly) by Marks
Finest Papers to make my card.  I used Paper Studio designer paper and others that I am not sure of.    The coloring was done with copics.

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome window card Shirley! Love the view~Makes me wish I was there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Shirley ! I love the stamped scene and the paper ! Gorgeous colours too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was living in that cabin and then we'd be neighbors!! Your card is really pretty - and the scene is awesome!! And, I really like the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so striking! I really like the bright colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this! The view from the window is so fabulous and the dp you used is so great.

    ReplyDelete