My Blog List

Saturday, November 10, 2012

How about a fence? Speedy Fox #133

Guess what?  It is time for another challenge over at Speedy Fox and Friends.   The challenge is to add a fence.    There are a lot of ways to add a fence.  Well, if you can draw, which I cannot, you could draw up a really nice fence,  you could stamp a fence, use a die cut fence or use a punch to make a fence.   I chose to use a Stampin'Up word window punch to make my fence.  The stamp I have used is from Mark's Finest Papers.   I colored it with copies and sponged some clouds for the background.    I hope you will come on over to  Speedy Fox and Friends and join us for the challenge.  Someone who joins us will win a nice stamp set, it could be you.  I hope to see your card there so I can see what kind of fence you came up with.

Thanks for coming by today.  Have a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful Autumn card! Love the rich colors & that ribbon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colored beautifully. Great idea for the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley--this card is just adorable! I love your idea for using a word punch for the fence! Very creative. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Shirley ! I love the colours and the bow is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, terrific ...love that bow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever fence that you made....love your layout with pumpkin and that beautiful bow and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fence! I would never have thought to use that punch, but it looks perfect! I love this little owl and pumpkin - it has the cutest eyes! And, that ribbon is gorgeous! And, of course, your clouds are the best. Mine still are not so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect way to wish someone a Happy Thanksgiving, Shirley! Your owl perched upon his pumpkin looks right at home sitting next to your clever fence - awesome idea, and love the fall colors of your papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your great scene and. Sponged sky with your cute owl and fence, it's fabulous

    ReplyDelete