My Blog List

Friday, November 30, 2012

Squigglefly Sneak Peek

Squigglefly is excited to announce that they have a new designer, Elizabeta Kushner .    This candle is one of the new images that will be making it's debut in  the Squigglefly Store tomorrow, along with many other new images.   An amazing piece of information on Elizabeta is every bit of her profit goes toward a non-profit organization called The Traveler.  You can read about it here https://elizabetakushner.wordpress.com/the-travelerputnik/.   I think that is really wonderful that she does that.   I hope you will come over to the  store tomorrow and check out the new images.

I was the recipient of a Amazon gift card last week.  It was so sweet of my friend to do this.  I am so addicted to Spellbinders and this A2 Polka dot was at the top of my long want list so this is what I purchased with my gift card.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Shirley. I love the colors and that Polka Dot die is really fabulous! I really like the piercing you did around the die shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic color combo! Love the way the brown die cut pops the blue through! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - I am loving both of her candles in the store. Your coloring is awesome!!! Pretty and elegant card!!

    ReplyDelete