My Blog List

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CCEE-new favorite die

Cindy is giving a challenge this week for the CCEE gals to make a card with our favorite new die.  I chose to use this Spellbinder Nestabilitie's  dotted die which happens to be my newest die.   I used a Mark's Finest Paper stamp set called "Winter Scenes".   I used Paper Studio paper, colored with copics, punched snowflakes from glitter paper and used the swiss dots embossing folder to make it look like snow falling around the tree.   Be sure and go over to the CCEE Stamper's blog to see the other cards and while you are there upload a card with your new favorite die.

Thanks, for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Shirley ! I love the frame and the stamped image is really lovely ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Christmas card, Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, your die is great. Love the pretty Christmas scene made with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to see that die done in RED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love that dotted die? I sure do, and it looks terrific with your colorful, festive tree scene, Shirt. I hope Tig is doing well and that the two of you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card! The die looks wonderful against the DP and your scene is colored perfectly. I love the little snowflakes and your dotted EF adds to the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been eyeing that polka dot die for some time. One of these days it is going to jump off my wish list and into my shopping cart! You used it quite nicely. And I love that MFP Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, that die is fabulous...hmmmm....I don't have that one...yet! lol. Love the trees and the fabulous scene. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool die.....am going to have to check that out....OUCH...that is me slapping myself....I can't buy another die until I organize the ones I have

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need more rectangle dies!! What a fun Christmas card; I love all your blingy snowflakes and I always think Swiss Dots is perfect for snow.

    ReplyDelete