My Blog List

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

CCEE1250 - Santa

The CCEE Stampers challenge this week is given by Frances.    She has challenged the team to make a card with Santa on it.    I used one of my favorite Santa stamps, called "Santa I Believe" by Flourishes.
I used Tim Holtz distress ink to stamp it and sponge around the edges.   I added a poinsettia with gold micro beads.  We  would like for you to join us for the challenge, head on over to the blog, link your card up and check out the other team members wonderful Santa cards.

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! Your Santa has that joyful twinkle that just makes me smile. Your card is gorgeous! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful country Christmas card, Shirley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shirley this is totally gorgeous ! I love the country feel of your card ! Love the image and the beautiful papers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the "prettiest" Santa I've seen. I just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH gold microbeads in the poinsettia, I have to do this too!!! lol. Love this adorable Santa image and the great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, LOVE this wonderful Santa image, Shirley - Stamped with the ditress ink, he looks so perfect on that BG paper of holly and gingham! You can almost see the twinkle in his eyes! Your poinsettia with the micro beads looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Santa card, Shirley. I love how you stamped it and the dp is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing vitage image! Love the RED gingham in the bg! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I love your fabulous Santa image, Shirt! Beautiful. Great layout with the bg papers, too. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous classic Christmas cards. Microbeads - now I knew there was something I meant to try out on some of my poinsettias but I just couldn't think what it was. They do look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you used MY favorite Santa to perfection.....it has a touch of country...and is so fun and festive

    ReplyDelete