My Blog List

Monday, December 10, 2012

Paper Cupcakes Little Snow Friend

I am very sad to say that this is my last  Paper Cupcakes   challenge due to the closing of the blog.  I am going to miss  it.  I have certainly enjoyed working with Nina and her wonderful images.  You will still be able to get the Paper Cupcakes images at least until the end of the year by going to Paper Cupcakes .   Our challenge for this week is to use the new freebie image "Little Snow Friend" and the theme is winter or Christmas.   Take a look at the other team members cards on the challenge blog, There's Magic in the Air.   If you want to play along we would love to see your card uploaded there.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

7 comments:

  1. Awe, I'm sorry to hear this. Your card is amazing - love the rich colors and die cuts. Truly beautiful!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Shirley ! I love the mini snowman, it's so cute ! Love the papers and the layout too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red Shirley! Great way to make that image pop and your layers of fun papers are the best. This is such a wonderful card. I still pretty sad about this being the last challenge, sniff, sniff! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Christmas beauty - this is so colorful and happy - love the gorgeous papers and what a nice touch to do up a corner and add a snowflake at the bottom - gonna miss seeing your cards here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend,
    Your card is gorgeous!! I love the pretty DP in the layers and the circles set off the adorable and wonderfully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley, this is so striking with all that red and I am loving all the different paper layers. Its been a pleasure working with you as part of the DT and I am sure we will cross paths again soon. Wishing you and your family all the very best for a Merry Christmas and Safe and Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable snowman and I love the papers and the design. It is sad your DT blog is closing :(

    ReplyDelete