My Blog List

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Speedy Fox #137 - Red and Green


We have another  fun Speedy Fox and Friends" challenge today.   We are to use red and green.  I always think Christmas when the colors red and green are mentioned even though we could have made any type of card with these colors.    I really liked coloring this Poisettia bloom from
Marks's Finest Papers  with  green, it was a color I had not used for one before.   I added stickles to give it some shine.    The joy was embossed with white embossing powders and I used a MS branch punch.   The mitten was made with a template from the Cutting Cafe.

Come on over to the "Speedy Fox and Friends" blog to see what the other team members have colored up for you to see.  Please join us in our challenge, you could win a free stamp set.  It is always fun to win a drawing.

Have a great day and be careful if you are out there Christmas shopping.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love your green Poinsettia!!! Love the white MS branch behind it!!!! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully festive this mitten card is! Love how the poinsettia turned out in green - oh, the way your mind works! The branch punch was the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and the green poinsettia is wonderful. Where did you get the mitten?? LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally gorgeous Shirley ! I love this mitten and the beautiful flower ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOHHH!!! I LOVE this!! Wonderful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty!! And, I just saw a poinsettia plant the other day the exact same color - it was white with the green hues. The mitten is so very perfect - what a wonderful idea - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shirley, you just inspired me on how to use the pair of mitts at Squigglefly! Woo hoo - this is so drop down gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your mitten card and the green's are blended so nicely and just pop off the page next to the red. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love the poinsettia. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete