My Blog List

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends - Snowman Soup

Yes, today brings us another challenge over at Speedy Fox and Friends.   The challenge theme
is Snow.  I thought I would share my recipe for Snowman Soup.  Oh, my, is it easy and a microwave treat, too.   My friend, Becky, shared this pattern and recipe with me a few years ago and I make a few every year for older people in my church, friends or for someone in the nursing home.   I put hot chocolate mix in the paper cup I made with a candy cane. (one could use tea bags if they wanted)  I usually put a little bag of mini marshmallows in it, but I will have to pick some up at the store,  there was none to be found in my kitchen.  I chose to decorate my cup with Paper Studio Paper, I used a Mark's Finest Paper Stamp set-Snow Gifts and added a computer generated Snowman Soup recipe.  Just for a little added decoration and something else to go along with todays challenge theme,  I put glittered snowflakes at the bottom of the cup and added some in front of the cocoa mix.  I hope you liked my project for today and also hope you will join us for our challenge.  Thanks, for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love the bright colors! The cup pattern is awesome. I just love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a paper cup?? Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, this is awesome!! I love how you have the snowman on the front and the snowflake tumbling out the top! What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend,

    How adorable - I love hot chocolate in the winter! The little recipe is so very cute and your cup very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card Shirley ! I love the shape and the recipe too ! Brilliant !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete