My Blog List

Monday, February 18, 2013

Blog Hop Day 1 - Lots of Luck



 
February Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lots of Luck Featured February 19
Hum Along Featured February 20
Rain Clouds Featured February 21
All Postal Featured February 22

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on February 23,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday February 22,2013.






 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:
"Love Script"

 

The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Big Cupcake"


 Here is the cards I made with the Lots of Luck stamp set.     On the first card,  I colored
my clovers with copics and then embossed them with a swiss dot embossing folder to give it some texture.   The second card  I stamped the leprechaun  and the pot of shamrocks on another piece of paper so I could cut them out and pop them up on the card.   Check out the new sets over at Mark's Finest Paper.  Be sure to hop a long on the blog hop leaving comments for a chance to win one of the new sets.


Pam 
Toni 

29 comments:

  1. I loved your use of the fancy tag and the repetition of the image. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cards..well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards but I love the multi Shamrock one - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that Green SHAMROCK card, Shirley! And I think the Postcard set is one I just might NEED, for sure!! Great job on all the cards you made for the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful Shirley ! Great images, I love them ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Love the embossing on your first card. And the layers on your last card. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the green makes for great cards! You did a fine job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards! I love how the sentiment is showcased on the first and your dp on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are darling!!! I really like how you did the embossing on the first...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two very cute cards. I especially like the first one with the green gingham ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. I really like the look of your first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two very pretty cards, Girlfriend! I really like the first card with the shamrocks on the black/white - beautiful! The second card is adorable with your popped up images!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are stunning! The shamrocks are stunning in your first card! The black and white background is just beautiful! And I love the framing of the sentiment! Your coloring on your second card is wonderful! The leprechaun is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shirley--WOW!!! 2 fabulous cards. I can't choose a favorite here!!! :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute texturized four leaf clover! Love it! And your leprechaun is colored with such precision.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The luck of the Irish! two lucky cards!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute cards, especially the 1st one. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are both so super cute, love them

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards. The first one is my all time favorite so far from this set.

    ReplyDelete
  20. very pretty! I really liked the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really pretty, the first one is my favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete