My Blog List

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blog Hop Day 3 - Rain Clouds





February Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lots of Luck Featured February 19
Hum Along Featured February 20
Rain Clouds Featured February 21
All Postal Featured February 22

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on February 23,2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday February 22,2013.





 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:
"Love Script"


The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Big Cupcake"



Welcome to Day 3 of Mark's Finest Paper Blog Hop.  Today the new set  Rain Clouds is the set we are showing.  I couldn't resist making my frog a girl so she could have some Belly button bling and pink animal print boots with a matching umbrella.   She is all ready to go out and play in the puddles.  No worries about getting her webby feet wet.  ~grin~    I had so much paper piecing on the first card that I paper pieced on my second one, too.   I stamped two sets of boots and cut out two of them to show the boots more.    Be sure and go over to the blog to start the blog hop.  Be sure and comment on the blogs so you have a chance to win the free stamp set today.

Pam 
Toni 

24 comments:

  1. How cute. I like that you add the flower strip down the middle. And the pattern use on your last card is fun. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I would happily done either pair of those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! Your cards are fantastic Shirley ! I love the colours on the first one and the paper piecing is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And I forgot to say, I like the diagonal layout with the trim. It draws your eye to the images nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the brightness of your second card!! Both are wonderful though,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for putting a grin on my face this morning! A frog with a pink rhinestone belly button. Who knew? Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Shirt, I love your paper piecing on both these cards - the first one is a cool layout with the diagonal BG and the extra detail on the boots!. Love the second card with the wild n' crazy paper you pieced them with, and you made me giggle with her belly button bling and matching umbrella - bet Bella loved these too! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two completely different cards and both ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the paper piecing on the first card and those wild boots on the second! Good job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top card is so pretty and hopefully would cheer up a poorly person. The pink boots are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first card is so pretty with the blue and the yellow color combo. I love the paper piecing that you did to pair up the boots and the umbrella; the striped paper goes perfectly with the yellow floral. Your second card is so fun! First of all, the ribbon is fabulous! The pink animal print on the boots is great. I can almost image the black part of the umbrella in some fun fur....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you did an amazing job with this set! Your first card is so pretty and the piecing looks great. The DP is really lovely! I am loving your second adorable card - the little frog is colored wonderfully and the piecing on the umbrella and wellies looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love those pink and black boots...two great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the vibrant pink and black boots. Your paper piecing on both cards is amazing. What I like the best? The eyes of your frog and that ribbon on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shirley--I KNEW that you would have fabulous cards with this stamp set and you certainly didn't disappoint!!! Totally wonderful cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shirley, I had so much fun checking out your cards! love the belly bling!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards--love the pink animal print boots.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute boots. Like how you changed the frog and umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! My Daughter would LOVE that 2nd card with the animal print! I am going to have to create one with animal prints and tuck it away for when she is having a bad day. Both cards are beautiful! I love the soft colors on the 1st card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super fun cards, especially the 2nd one-very creative. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete