My Blog List

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CCEE Stampers - Letter C

The challenge over at the CCEE Stampers this week is to make a card with something that starts with the letter C.  I chose to use this hero arts stamps with Children marching in a parade.   I have had this stamp for quite a while and this is the first time it has been inked.  I suppose I was waiting for the perfect challenge for it.

Be sure and join us for this challenge, let us see your card with a C word.

Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. I love silhouette cards...well done, Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally adore your card Shirley ! Love the background paper and the silhouettes - so sweet - Love the fence and the bow too ! Love everything in fact ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is so sweet, Shirley. Great card....I see some checked ribbon...for 'c', too, along with the children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this great silhouette pops on the darker DP - sweet fencing with the gingham ribbon too - how did you ever not ink up this great stamp before - awesome card!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love silhouettes, and this one of the children is just adorable! Ilove the colors you chose to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card -- that children's parade is adorable. It looks like you used a little Chocolate (another "c") on your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great image of the children's parade, and I love the ribbon you wrapped around the fence border. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image! Nicely done card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirt...I just LOVE this silhouette image.....it just makes me smile.....creates a happy card....with lots of 'c' elements

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous silhuette image, and a great monochromatic card to show it off. I really like the ribbon on the picket fence.

    ReplyDelete