My Blog List

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sneak Peak of All Postal Stamp set

Mark's Finest Paper will be releasing six new stamp sets next week.   Today I am sneek peaking the All Postal set. I made this card a couple of weeks ago so it was the first card made with this set.  Each card I have made with it since,  makes me like this set more with each card.   I used  a post card embossing folder then I used some distress inks to make it look old.  Be sure and join us next week for the blog hop.

3 comments:

  1. Terrific mix of embossing folder and stamp set! Great card! I like how you used the LARGE stamp as a border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A postcard EF??? Well, you sure find all the new goodies way before me - no wonder you love it so much -this is a super looking card!! Love your layout and the return address - LOL - This set is really calling my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how different you and Kathy's cards are with this same set. Both are so lovely fun - shows how versatile the set is. Great card Shirley! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete