My Blog List

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mark's Finest Paper November Blog Hop Day Four - Chill In The Air



Nov. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Nov. 12
Tigers

Featured Nov. 13
Duck Hunting

 Featured Nov. 14 
Out on the Town

Featured Nov. 15

Chill in the Air

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Nov. 16, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Nov. 15, 2013.

Below you will find cards made with the Chill in the Air set.  I also used the calendar set with the 
first card.


How perfect this set is to make a Save the Date card and decorate it for the appropriate season.

I have always loved silver embossing on navy.

I wanted to show a ribbon on the single branch, I can see using this as a Christmas card, too.


This is our final day of the blog hop and I hope you enjoyed how the design team showcased them.
Good luck in the drawings and thanks for hopping with us.



24 comments:

  1. Pretty cards. I like the ribbon and color on your last card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of cards - like what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley--these cards are all wonderful!!! I love the save the date one! And the second one with the embossing is fabulous. But I think my favorite one is the 3rd one with just the touch of ribbon! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set looks so wonderful with heat embossing. You will have us all taking out our heat guns, girlfriend!

    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. I especially love the silver embossing on the navy blue - its absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley,
    You surely know how to make a stamp set sing whatever tune you want to hear. These cards are outstanding. So beautiful. Thank you. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done some lovely creating with this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All very nice card that you did
    Thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your idea's with this set!!! Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative with all your cards!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful look to the silver embossing. Like the branch with the red gingham ribbon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creations! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and adorable idea for a "save the date" card! Your other two cards are so beautiful! I really, really love the silver embossing on the navy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty--I like the silver embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The silver embossing for the entire tree is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the little bow on the single branch. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Shirley! I'm so sorry I've waiting so long to join the blog hop, but wanted to let you know that I've checked out all your projects from it, and WOW! Your tiger card is awesome! I love the way the background mimics the stripes on the tiger! What a great idea! I really like the masculine colors on your duck cards. Your Out on the Town lady is really pretty! I love the colors you used on that card.
    The Chill in the Air was my favorite from this release so I love that you made three cards with it! And you're totally right...the calendar set would be perfect for save the date cards! My daughter is getting married next summer, so thanks for the idea! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the silver embossed tree on the dark blue cardstock! That is SO striking!!! And so are all the layers on the third card...they're all beautiful!

    Amy E.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooooh, I love the silver embossed tree and branch. It's so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all great Shirt, but my fav is that last one. You have made some awesome cards with that new branch image - I see it is very versatile! Great job showcasing the new stuff. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these three using nature to showcase on the front of your cards - the silver tree looks amazing on the Navy, and I love how you used the branch, especially with the gingham ribbon on the last one!! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete