My Blog List

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Who Wants To Win Blog Candy???

Who wants to win blog candy?  You must become a new follower of my blog to get your name in the drawing.   There has to be at least five new followers for me to have the drawing,  two weeks from today, on June 2nd.  If you refer someone to my blog and they become a follower,  I will put your name in the drawing,  too.  The person you refer will have to leave me a comment stating that you referred them and that they became a follower.

9 comments:

  1. What an awesome giveaway!! You are so sweet to offer candy!! I'll post this on my sidebar!! Thanks so much for the chance to win!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made my rounds to visit you this week, but was referred to your blog by the image in Lisa's sidebar. Fun! So double up her entries. Hope you get your new folowers. Thanks for the chance to win, sweet girl. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just became a follower and will add your blog candy to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have you as a new follower. Thanks, so much.

      Delete
  4. Oooo, lots of nice goodies. I just became a follower by email. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa, for becoming a new follower. Happy to have you following.

      Delete
  5. I was referred by Karenladd and am following on Google. I left a comment on your other post but wasn't sure if I a supposed to leave it here too. Thanks for the chance to win such fun blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, SHartl, for becoming a new follower. I hope you enjoy my blog.

      Delete