My Blog List

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Friends of Flourishes - Watercolor

I am back today with a card for the Friends of Flourishes Blog challenge.    Gloria challenged us to use water coloring on our cards.  Thanks,  Gloria, for getting me out of my comfort zone.

I stamped on water color paper using my Flourishes Endearing Rose stamp set.  I used Zig Markers and a water color brush to color my image. 

Here are links to my team mates blogs.  I hope you will check out their water coloring cards.

Davi

Gloria

Kren

Shirley (That’s me)

Toni

Vickie

11 comments:

  1. Shirley, I love the boldness of this card. I love this color combination and this was the perfect image for it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and a great card layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The flowers are beautiful!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would never had known you weren't comfortable with the watercoloring, Shirley - this turned out just right!! Haven't gotten any Zig markers, but if they work this well with a brush, I may have to get some! Love the corner dies too - they really give your card a classy finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a pretty colored image, papers and design Shirley.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh, Shirley! What a beautiful card! I love the bold colors in the flowers, and your lovely design. The bright green leaves and pale blue background really bring out the wonderful colors in your background panels! Fantastic card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and elegant design!
    Love it! Gloria xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,,,you did a super job on the watercoloring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work! The vibrant color you achieved is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORgeous! I LOve your colours.
    It's good to be out of our comfort zone sometimes.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete