My Blog List

Monday, April 3, 2017

Flourishes Blog Hop Day One - Thistle


Flourishes Blog will be featuring the new Spring Releases this week.  For Day One of the hop, I made a card using the Thistle Stamp set.  I stamped the Thistle on Bashful Blue Card Stock.   The embossed panel is also blue card stock.  I inked  the embossing folder  with Violet ink before embossing.  I really liked the blue with the purple. 

I hope you will check out the blog to see the other designer's cards.  

  Shirley,(that is me)
   Toni,
  Vickie



7 comments:

  1. The blue and purple look marvelous together! I've never tried it, but looks like I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you framed the thistle image. That embossing folder looks fabulous with the frame and image. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty purple and how you framed the image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Fabulous card, great thistle and frame. Beautiful colour combo.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you framed this image on blue - a totally different concept, as we usually stamp on white and sponge for the color - it looks fabulous using the embossing folder as your "stamp" to get this incredible background. These two colors look so wonderful together!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,love the thistle stamp and fabulous embossed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete