My Blog List

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Flourishes - Make a Scene

Hello, Stamping Friends.   It is Shirley posting today with a Friends of Flourishes challenge.  The challenge for this week is to “make a scene”.   Making scenes is one of my favorite things to do when I am making cards.  You can make scenes as simple or as involved as you like.  Today I used a bird image from the Flourishing Endearing Rose Stamp set.  This set is also available in Digital form.  I used a cloud template to make a sky with puffy clouds around the pretty birds sitting on a branch.

Be sure and stop by to visit there other Friends of Flourishes DT blogs.  Take a look at the scenes they have made to share with you.


9 comments:

  1. What a lively scene with the beautiful orange and turquoise! Hope you are having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bold and bright colors. This scene really pops! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colorful birds look beautiful perched on the branches - live the framing using such cheerful colors too - could be used for so many different occasions too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very impressive sky! Love the bold, bright colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and your cloud background is brilliant. I love creating cloud backgrounds at the moment - they are addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Shirley! Beautiful coloring and I love your sky background! Fabulous dies for the frame, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a bird lover, this really hit my sweet spot! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that frame...what a bright,cheerful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty colours and I LOve the dies you've used.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete