My Blog List

Friday, February 1, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends - Paper Piecing

It is time for another Speedy Fox and Friends Saturday challenge.    We are suppose to do paper piecing.  I really like the way paper piecing looks, but rarely do that technique.    I think that I will start doing it more.    I chose to use the Mark's Finest Paper  "Welcome Poppies" set for my card.
Below is the stamp set that Mark's Finest Paper will be giving one lucky winner who participates in the challenge this week.  I hope to see your card linked to the gallery.  Good luck.


                                                **Today Tomorrow and Always**

14 comments:

  1. LOVE those Poppies paper pieced! (just don't try to say it 3 times real fast!) lol I am definitely going to have to give that a try the next time I work with that stamp! This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper you chose for paper-piecing your poppies (lots of p's in that sentence!). And your red border sets them off so nicely. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Paper Pieced Poppies!! Love how the red bounces back from the BG ! All those layers make these flowers POP! This card is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Shirley ! Those poppies are stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice job on your card - I really like the background paper and you did a great job on the poppies as well! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! Gail Scott DT Speedy Fox and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely, great paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shirley--what a lovely paper pieced card! I love those bright poppies. This is one of my favorite sets, but I never thought of paper piecing with it! Wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Girlfriend, your card is gorgeous and elegant. Your paper-pieced poppies look beautiful! I would never have thought to piece this pretty image - and it's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! Great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those pieced poppies Shirley! Fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Those poppies are gorgeous. Great job on paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow these are fantastic!!! Love the paper you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these paper peiced flowers and the great dp, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete