My Blog List

Monday, May 3, 2021

Joyful Bunny

Hello Friends.  I have a couple of cards to share with you of a cute Joyful Bunny.  This is another new release for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  



This image was very easy to work with.  It does not take long to make a card with this sweet image.  I stamped the image and sentiment on white card stock using my stamping platform.  I colored the flowers and the bunny's bow with Copic Markers.  I matted the panel with the image to yellow and orange mats.  I made this card a mini slim line card



For my second card, everything was done pretty much the same as the first card with different colors and this one was not a mini slim line card.  I colored an extra bow for this bunny.  I thought the bunny looked pretty cute with a bow on each ear.


Thank you, so much for coming by today.  I hope you have a wonderful week.


Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog

Blue Knight You Tube Channel

Blue Knight Fans Facebook Page



10 comments:

  1. So "hoppy" to see you are celebrating Spring with this adorable bunny on both of today's cards. Love the simplicity and all the 'white space' which allows the Scripture to stand out. Fantastic job, as always, Shirley!!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and adorable. Love both versions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and beautifully designed card, lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny cards are adorable and both made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so pretty and contemporary and yes extra cute with the two bows Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both really cute bunny cards love both colourways
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable, both beautiful and like the color change and the lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another duo of wonderful stamping and colouring, I love those cute bunnies and your cards in their different colours Shirley.
    Thanks for your visit, it seems I'm not getting my follower emails from you?
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bunny is just adorable and I love the different colored bows she has to match the flowers on each card! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwh! what a sweet stamp Shirley. FABulous colours and I LOve the little bows.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete