My Blog List

Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh, my gosh, I have a blog

Here I am doing something I said I would never do. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.
No matter how much you fight doing some things, it comes down to just doing it anyway. Well, since I am new to this, please bare with me as I figure out the world of blogging making lots of blunders along the way. I was trying to figure out what to name the blog and I thought about how I am always getting ink on my right pinkie finger from the ink pad when I stamp. I decided that my pinkie is inkie might be the perfect name for it.   Now those of you who know me, know my love for boxers and I still have two running around my house thus causing my friends to call this Boxertown.

6 comments:

  1. Oh FUN Congrats I'm so excited for you and can't wait for your next post. I'm your first follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I can't wait to see what you create and share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pinkie! Lol, you are sooo "in"! Welcome Sistah, your blog is beautiful! LYMI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I heard some one had an inky pinky and I came running to see! Snort! OMG! Good for you Shirt-ley! I love that you did this! What fun! And what a creative and fun name! Tee hee! Makes me giggle......

    Get inky pinky! Whoot! Congrats on a wonderful blog! Love the look of it! And now there is NO reason to fret about how to get ink off your pinky! It belongs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Vell, vell, vell daaaaaaaaaaaahling, took you some time to get here!" He, he, he!

    Congrats Shirley! I just love that you got a blog and it sort of looks like mine...hope that doesn't make you change it. I'm flattered. A kind little bird told me, so I just rushed here to see everything! (well, it did take me a week, but who's counting right)

    I love the name of your blog "pinkie and inkie" so cute. And you are right sometimes my pinkie gets inkie too, but you are the clever one to think of it. Now we need to work on that little bird that told me about your blog, she has one hairraising name for hers.

    Hugs, Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I did see the 'NEW LOOK' - wow, not only have a blog, but are already changing it and shaking things up around Bloggerville! well, now Tater can come and see it without her anti p**k goggles on!! Looking good, Sis!! love the new design!! Hey, this is your favorite color too, isn't it??
    LYMI!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete