My Blog List

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sock Monkey Card Club

I met with my friends yesterday for our monthly card club. We met at Thala's house and she loves sock monkey's. We decided to surprise her and everyone made a sock monkey card. Here is the one I made. I used Recollections dp and I really love this pad of paper. Red, black and white is my favorite color combo.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my little monkey card.

Challenges:
Totally Papercrafts
-Make your own flowers
My Mums Craft Shop - Favorite color combo

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is waaay too cute. I love your card and the sock monkey is kissin' cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, your card is cute - but sock monkeys totally creep me out - I mean goose bumps and icky feelings - sock monkeys and clowns! But, your card is cute - I'm just pretending the sock monkey is a flower when I look at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and your flowers are gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Beautiful, I love the layout and the image, thanks so much for sharing with us at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb and funny card.Your design is fantastic and flowers are gorgeous. You have done great work.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Card Printing

    ReplyDelete