My Blog List

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Just a little goofiness

I filled another's spot to give the Twisted Sister challenge at the last minute so off the top of my head, I challenged them to make a humorous Christmas card with a banner.  I know that Christmas is a serious thing and that it is all about the birth of Jesus.   I also think that God gave me a sense of humor to use, even though some say I have an off the wall sense of humor.   Oh, well.  :)  Even after I gave this challenge, I had a hard time coming up with a Christmas image for humor.   I went through already stamped images and found this one, thanks to a friend.   I added the North Pole to the Street sign and made up this computer generated sentiment.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. This is so funny Shirley. I had to read the sentiment a few times, but once I figured it out, I had a wonderful laugh. Cute, cute, cute. I should try to figure out a card and join the challenge too. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny Shirley ! What a cool image ! And I do love the sentiment ! You made me giggle ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is also about love and laughter. This would make anyone laugh! thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! This made me laugh and still has me smiling! I love your sentiment. Your coloring and layout are great too Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay this makes me laugh every time I see it, i love that image!

    ReplyDelete