My Blog List

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Boy Jake - Speedy TV Scrapbook Challenge

Here is a scrapbook page I made for the Speedy TV scrapbook challenge.    The challenge is to have something black and white on your  monocromatic page.  I used the sentiment "I miss you" from the Mark's Finest Paper stamp set called "All Postal".     I never tire of looking at this picture of my boy Jake.  I lost Jake several years ago, but I still miss him.  He was a pup out of my only litter of boxers.  He was an exceptionally good dog and was a beautiful brindle boxer.

This is also for the Free 4 all challenge over at Splitcoast.  The challenge there is to make a creation with pleats.

Thanks, for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Shirley ! It is so lovely to have featured your beautiful dog ! Love the papers and the little embellies are so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Shirt, I love how you used the colors to complement Jake's beautiful coat - he is so handsome and you can almost feel his gentle nature looking at that sweet face!
    The brad and ribbon go perfectly on this card - no wonder you miss that good looking boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Girlfriend, Jake was so gorgeous and he had such beautiful colors. He looks awesome with the beautifully designed room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page!!! Your colors coordinate so well with Jake's coat. That little dog embellishment at the top of the page is just too cute!! Thanks so much for playing along this week in the MFP Speedy TV Scrapbook Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors for a handsome dog lay-out. You never really stop missing a wonderful pet, hopping over from the same challenge, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh your puppy is so handsome. I too am a dog lover. And I have a cute little Yorkie called Brownie or sometimes Handsome. Lol he dose answer to handsome(Handsome BOY) And that cute little puppy charm is perfect. I love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining use over at MFP Speedy TV. DT AJ-

    ReplyDelete