My Blog List

Monday, December 22, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - God Is

This week is full of hustle and bustle with Christmas only three days away.  I hope you have your shopping done.  I think mine is done, but I still need to wrap and do some cleaning.

Here is a card I made for Classy Cards N Such using dies and Stamps from their store.  I like silhouette stamps, they can make a card come together much faster than coloring an image.  I added the sky around the silhouette using a cloud template and a little greenery which were also quick techniques.

Thanks, for stopping by today.  I always appreciate your visits and comments.

Products Used:

Sweet and Sassy Stamps - God Is

A2 Spellbinders - Filigree Delight

Rhinestones




5 comments:

  1. I love this fabulous scene you created, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! What a beautiful scene you've created!! I love the silhouette image!! The sentiment is so pretty!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Shirley ! I love the clouds and the gorgeous frame ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, a comforting sentiment, and what a gorgeous sky - all framed in that delightful die. You made it even more loving with the bow in the corner - awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Love the sky and the wonderful child image! Well done. Hugz

    ReplyDelete