My Blog List

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hearfelt Sympathy

Here is a card I made for Classy Cards N Such blog.   I was in need of a sympathy card for the passing of a young girl.   I thought pink with black and heart would be the perfect combination for it.  I love the Lavish Swirl Diagonal die the I used.  It has such an elegant look.  The heart was cut using the Impression Obsession Heart Flourish die.  I cut off part and used only the piece that I needed.  That is a great thing about dies.  The sentiment is from the ODBD Carried to Heaven stamp set.  I added rhinestones for  the finishing touch.


7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you needed a sympathy card - they are the hardest to make. This one is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the design!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful and elegant - and still very peaceful. I know we need them at times - and I never make them ahead - I am too superstitious. Sorry you needed to send one to a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and elegant card Shirley ! Love the die cutting... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of pink with your black and white - even a sympathy card needs "light" and the pink provides that, and a hope for peace! Using this new die turned out great the way you have it on an angle - love the floating heart die too - a very heartfelt card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley, this is beautiful!!! I love the color combo!!! Wonderful die cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cards I hate to make the most...but I know that they bring comfort! This is just perfect to send as a memory for the young girl!

    ReplyDelete