My Blog List

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hello Sunshine

I made this card for the Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast.  The challenge theme is "in like a lion and out like a lamb".   We could use sheep or lions on our cards.   I bought these cute 3 D stickers a while back.  I wasn't sure I what I would use them for, but they were just too cute not to buy.  I think I found the perfect spot for this little guy.

I stamped the sun and sentiment  using Verve Rise Above stamps, I used the Verve Partly Cloudy die to cut it out and the smiley face on the sun is a ODBD Hello Sunshine set.

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you found a little ray of sunshine here.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet! What a wonderful spring card Shirley! Happy weekend. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinkin' adorable - love this little lamb - he sure is enjoying the sunshine - made me smile BIG!! Those 3-D stickers sure came in handy for this winner of a card!!

    ReplyDelete