My Blog List

Thursday, July 28, 2016

QKR Stampede - Down On The Farm

Happy Friday, everyone.  I know this is the day that some of you have been waiting for because you will have two days off from work. 

As you know,  Friday starts a new challenge over at the QKR Stampede blog.  The challenge theme this week is "Down On The Farm".   I chose to use the image Whistling Cow - #13911 for my card.  I used copic markers to color "Clara" the cow.  I sponged in the grass and the sky.

I hope you will be able to join us for our new challenge.  We always love seeing your cards.

Have a terrific weekend and stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Love the fun image and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those crazy-stitched rectangles! Your sentiment made me laugh out loud! Clara looks quite comfy in the beautiful pasture too! Maybe she will stay awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny. Great sentiment with this image.

    ReplyDelete