My Blog List

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Color Challenge - Easy Peasy Gone Wrong

 I loved having a variety of choices for the color challenge today. It helped me use up some of my scraps and I sure have a lot of those. 

This card started out to be a quick and easy card. It looks easy peasy, doesn't it? I spent more time than I would like to say arranging those little circles. I must be OCD or just plain Goofy.  The latter, I am sure.   Now I am not sure I can classify this as CAS.       LOL    Oh, well, all is good,  I love circles.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you went circle CRAZY, but I love the effect of all those haphazardly spread around I love your circles too! - awesome CAS card, but a really quick and easy design!!
    I love your circles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love all the colors and papers on this. Great texture with that embossing folder, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those circles look fabulous! I always spend far too long on "quick and easy" cards too. You're in good company!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've come to realize over time that Clean and Simple does not equate to Quick and Easy!
    This card looks fantastic! Great colors and texture.
    Bonus points for using up scrap! LOL
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all the circles and the beautiful papers and the embossing you have used.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and arrangement of the circles. The two pretty plaid circles ground all of them wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is fabulous!! I love the circle shapes in your design and you've done a great job with the colors as well! I think this would make for a perfect masculine design! :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the circles great layout and embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete