My Blog List

Thursday, October 20, 2016

QKR Wild West

Here we are and it is Friday, again.  That means it is time for a new challenge from the QKR Stampede blog.  This week the theme is Wild West.   This one is right up my alley as I have two grandsons that were really big into rodeos.  Now that they are grown and have their own little babies,  I still make them western cards.  Now I have another one to add to my stash for them.

I used the QKR Stampede image Cowboy Owl #14303.   I used a lot of scraps that were left over from my other western cards and I like the way it looks.  My sentiment was computer generated.

I sure hope you will join us for this fun challenge. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - he is adorable -as is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Shirley, this challenge was definitely up your alley - Love the western-y looking owl - a sure fire way to make those grandsons smile - great coloring and I love the cowhide vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and great scrap paper background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAbulous! So much fun when you can use up papers that are sitting in stash..LOve your design and fun sentiment.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! What a fun take on the challenge! I love the background panels - one of which reminds me of a cowboy scarf! NJ!

    ReplyDelete