My Blog List

Friday, July 28, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Down on the Farm

The QKR Stampede challenge blog has a new challenge for the week.  The theme is "Down on the Farm".  I have used the image Prize Pumpkin #14306 on my card today.

I made my card using the Splitcoast Stampers sketch.  I flipped the sketch and slanted my image.  I used copics to color the image. 

Thank you, for coming by today.  I hope you can join us for the challenge, we would love to see your cards.  There will be two chances to win free digital images. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the brilliant fall colors and this adorable image of the crow and pumpkin!! that tilt adds just the right touch to this "laid back" bird's relaxation!! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and fun fall colors! It does feel like down on the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FABULOUS, fun and colourful and beautiful.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete