My Blog List

Friday, January 19, 2018

Home Sweet Home

I made this card for the Free 4 All challenge. I made a sentiment and a fence to go with it, but I have a hard time adding them or anything else to a larger image for fear it might take away from it. This little place in the woods looks so peaceful. Not sure I want to live there just in case there are bears that creep around at night. I am scared of my own shadow so I don't think I need to live next door to a bear family.


I used the Blue Knight Rubber stamp called "Little Cabin in the Woods".  I colored it with copics.  The dies I used are by Die-namics-Wonky Stitched Rectangles. 


Thanks for stopping by today.   Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. A glorious scene, I love the Summer colours, I'm not sure about the bears either? They could be friendly though, if I leave them alone. LOL
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene and so well colored. You really bring the scene to life. And, I am with you. Not a fan of a bear family next door. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the peaceful cottage!! The colors are so pretty!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice calm location for a sistahs getaway - what a great cabin image - your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a calm and beautiful scene with gorgeous colouring. No bears there x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Shirley! Fabulous coloring...love the papers you used!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Beautiful peaceful scene that you have created here...I commented on this card at Split Coast Stampers...but It definitely deserved a second look...smile!

    ReplyDelete