My Blog List

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Misty Mountains

I made this card for one of the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers.
I started out by brushing ink over my card stock using Clarity Brushes.  I stamped  the Misty Mountain stamp over the inked card stock.  I stamped the balloons and boats, I colored them with
Copic markers and fussy cut them.  I used Blue Knight Rubber stamps.  (Misty Mountain, Hot Air Balloon and Beach Chairs and Accessories)

Thanks, for coming by.

10 comments:

  1. Soft and gorgeous scene with that wonderful stamp. Love the pop of colour from the balloons and boats and great fussy cutting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice soft look using the brushes to create your background - peaceful scene with the boats and balloons - nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Super card, you're always so good at scenery and this one is wonderful.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow, this is very beautiful! A great way to use the scene stamp in a new way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!! I love the scene you've created!! The sailboats and hot air balloons are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene and wonderfully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - beautifully colored card - very serene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making a scene on a card is not always easy to do, but you've accomplished it here in such a great way! I love the serenity depicted with your coloring technique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous, like how you did the background, great idea!

    ReplyDelete