My Blog List

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Country Life - Blue Knight

My Blue Knight  Country Life Stamp was still on my craft table so I decided to make another card with it.  This time I used distress oxide inks to color the whole image with the exception of the grass and trees which were colored with a copic marker.  The inks I used were Peacock Feathers, Pickled Raspberry, Seedless Grape, Mustard Seed and Rusty Hinge.

My friend Verna gave me the idea of coloring the image with the oxide distress inks.  The card she made doing this was beautiful.  I gave it a try and liked it.


6 comments:

  1. Glorious colouring and great stamp. Love how you've coloured in with the oxides and copics and great tip from Verna x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous scene and I love the purple truck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours and love the sky and purple truck-never thought of colouring with oxides-thanks for the tip

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use for your oxide inks - they are perfect along with your blazing sunset sky! My daughter would love a purple truck like this one!!👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! The colors are great! My oxide inks have not been touched yet...I think I need to get them out of the packages and give them a try!

    ReplyDelete