My Blog List

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Recycled Christmas Cards


 This is my week to Free 4 All challenge hostess the challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.  I thought it would be fun to recycle some Christmas cards.  

On my first card  is a Diorama, but you can't tell that from the picture.  I cut the cute truck from a Christmas card to use in the center with my snow mounds.

The second card was made using some Buffalo Plaid Paper/Card stock from a Christmas card.   I absolutely fell in love this shiny plaid.  Looks like Santa's suit was all ready for him to jump in on Christmas Eve.   :)

Thanks, so much, for coming by and taking a look at my cards.  Between the holidays and being sick, I have not been able to get to all of your blogs lately, but I am hoping for things to be back to normal and I will get back to commenting more.  

Happy New Year, to all of you and your families.

7 comments:

  1. Both of these are so awesome and such darling card designs. Great way to recycle them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both SUPER cards, well done on the recycling. Happy New Year, I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards and recycling too love the Santa suit
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, both cards are fabulous! I especially love that red truck! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super idea to make the truck into a diorama card, plowing through the snowdrifts! Great way to repurpose a Christmas card!
    You know I love this Santa suit image, and transforming it with the buffalo plaid makes me wonder if that is like the shirt he is wearing under his suit on Christmas Eve! Great job on both of these recycled beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great re-cycling and wonderful designs on both of your cards. Love the idea of Santa ready to hop into his suit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. Wonderful way to recycle.

    ReplyDelete