My Blog List

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Land and Sea

I used soft pastels to color this Land and Sea image from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  This is my first complete card using them.  This stamp is from the BKRS last release.

Hope you all had a great Saturday.  We got more rain.   I went to Kentucky with my husband to eat at Olive Garden.  After we ate,  I had to go to Tuesday Morning.  They had a lot of nice paper pads.  I came home with three 6 X 6 pads.  I really didn't need more paper, but I couldn't resist.  I am sure you know what I mean.  ~grin~

I love it when I meet stamper/card makers in craft stores.  They are always so nice.  Today, I met a lady named Lynn from Texas.  My husband came up as we were talking.  Later he asked who she was.  He couldn't believe we had just met because we were talking up a storm just like we had known each other a long time.

You all have a nice Sunday.  I haven't looked at the weather to see if we will have a clear day or rain.  I have a feeling rain might be in the forecast. 


9 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful underwater scene and the colors!! The sentiment is so pretty!! I totally know what you mean about paper = I have more that I could ever possibly need but I just buying more!! It's an obsession, really :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and the sentiment is fantastic. I love that font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I love the card, a beautiful scene and a fabulous sentiment.
    Know what you mean at meeting someone in craft stores, I had a similar experience a couple of months ago, great fun.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is a beauty!! Love your coloring on it, and the soft background reminds me of what people tell me the Caribbean waters look like. Glad you had s good dinner, but of course, you needed more paper - we are all with you on that LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, like the image, saying and your soft colors! Paper is impossible to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love this pretty and unusual stamp and you colored it very well.
    We are having a lot of rain too!
    I love Tuesday morning, although I don’t go often. They do often have great paper pads. Since they are just a few dollars, it is easy to pick up one or two, or three! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to chat to a fellow crafter and totally understand how you talked up a storm x You can never have too many paper pads!!
    What a beautiful sentiment on your beautiful card.....so very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. I saw it on FB today. stunning!!! I need that stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a gorgeously colored card and so beautifully designed! I like the way you used under the water, where things cannot be easily seen from the surface to further intensify your sentiment! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete