My Blog List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Blue Knight Thank You Wreath Plus One More Set

Hi, Stampers.    This month our design team challenge was to use an assigned stamp set and add a random image from another  set from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  What a fun challenge.  The Thank You Wreath was the assigned stamp I used on this card.  It was a little difficult to find and image that did not take away from the beautiful wreath.  I finally decided on the small butterfly from the Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly stamp set.   I stamped the wreath using brown VersaMark Ink.   I colored my images using Copics.  I really love the blue-green color.   The sentiment is from the Bible Verse 2 stamp set.  This is one of my most "go to" sentiments.  It is so perfect for someone who is sick or having a difficult time in life.

Are you a fan of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps on Facebook?  If not, please come and join us.  There is a challenge using the Blue Knight stamps this month for the Fans.    The prize to the winner is a stamp set of your choice from Blue Knight and a stamp platform.  If you do not have a stamp platform yet,  I can tell you they are great.  I love mine.   And-----if you do have a stamp platform, it is always good to have a spare just in case the first one breaks.  Believe it or not, they do break sometimes.  Full details for this challenge is posted on the Facebook page.

I don't know if you combine your stamps, but it is a fun thing to do.   It definitely helps one to grow in card making.  I love challenges.  They  can make us think outside the little box we work in.  My little box has lots of room for growing.

Thanks, once again, for taking the time to come by and take a look at my card.  I hope you were able to find some inspiration.  Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, like the dimension you gave the butterfly for extra eye appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue green color too. This is a lovely combination of stamps! Well done! I will have to think if I have two stamps that would go together of BKRS. I’m not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The addition of the sweet little butterfly was the match made in heaven for this Thank You Wreath. Love the colors you chose for the card, and that sentiment can be used for multiple occasions, so a great choice! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and design and adding the Swallowtail was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the inspiration and reminding me to mix my stamps. What a stunning card. The wreath is beautiful and so is your crd x.....great sentiment too x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and butterfly-I love the delicate wreath stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete