My Blog List

Monday, November 11, 2019

Family Is Everything - Raccoons

Hello,  Friends.  I am back today to share a couple of cards that I made using Blue Knight's Rubber Stamps "Family Is Everything".  My challenge from Blue Knight was to make two cards using this set showing a winter season and then to show another season on the second card.  This first card is definitely wintry with the ice on the front of it.  Okay,  I confess, it really is not ice, but I did use clear embossing powder on the image to make it appear to be icy.    Before I applied the clear embossing, I used a white gel pen to create the snow.
For the second card, I decide to do a card for the Christmas season.  I had fun with this one.  I colored the image, added some glaze to the eyes of the raccoons and popped some cute little Santa hats on them.  I added Holly under the raccoons to help make their little home look like Christmas.  The Santa hats came from Hobby Lobby.  Thanks, so much, for coming by to check out my cards today.  It is very appreciated.

I will be back real soon with another card I made with the little raccoons.  I just couldn't stop with two cards with this sweet stamp set.

11 comments:

  1. Shirley! The Santa hats are so adorable! Great job with this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards but I really like how the raccoons are all wearing Santa hats. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, I love everything about it Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this perception of using this adorable raccoon family snuggled down in their tree home in a snowstorm, and waiting for Santa! You rocked this challenge!! Live them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most adorable image and used so creatively...stunning cards, both of them x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just adorable Shirley!
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute are these cards! So very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These racoons are so adorable and both cards are stunning Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both gorgeous cards Shirleyand love the racoons but the first one is my favourite
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this stamp and what you've been creating with it! The addition of santa hats is brilliant and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little Santa hats on them, too cute!

    ReplyDelete