My Blog List

Monday, January 20, 2020

He Is Risen - Blue Knight Rubber Stamps


Hi everyone, I am back to show you a couple of cards made with a really special stamp  from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  This one is called He is Risen.   I love, love, love  this set and I love how beautiful it makes my cards look.  I went for a different sky on each card and  I cannot decide which is my favorite.   After stamping my image, I colored the image using Copic markers.   Once it was colored, I  took a sponge and turquoise a ink pad to create the puffy clouds.  Viola, it is a finished card and it was very quick to make.


My second card was made exactly like my first one until I got to the sky.  On this one, I sponged Pan Pastels on the sky area.    I mixed the colors Permanent Red, Orange and Dairylide Yellow to create this colorful sky. This sky was really very easy peasy to create.  For the bottom portion, I used more yellow in the mix and graduated to more of orange and red as I went toward the top of sky.  

Check out the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps blog to see other cards of my team mates.  Blue Knight has a Facebook Fan Page that you might want to check out.

I hope you liked my creations today.  Come back soon.



8 comments:

  1. I'm luuuurvin how you are showing how these stamps can be used and coloured, these are just wonderful, love the both.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter cards are so wonderfully colored. I need to get back to scene stamping again as I am missing it a lot. It has been a long hiatus for me from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb job on both of these cards, Shirley!! Love how you changed up the sky in the second one to look like the dawn on Easter morning! The stamp makes it so easy to change the look of each card, just by switching the sky's coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and a great stamped image x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are wonderful and I like both skies, I bet it would be fun to try even different ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards Shirley, both scenes are fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color variations are wonderful with this beautiful image! well done on both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very cool stamp! Love it! Your skys are gorgeous too. Hugz

    ReplyDelete