My Blog List

Monday, May 18, 2020

Lily Pond

Hi, Stampers.  I am back today with cards made with another new release from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  The stamps I am using are called "Lily Pond".

I stamped my image on white card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil  and blue ink to sponge the clouds.    I stamped a sentiment over  the clouds using the Blue Knight BibleVerses 2.

I colored this card using Copics using different colors than I did in the first card.  For the sky, I used Pan Pastels.

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps  has a Fans Facebook Page.  If you haven't joined us yet, I hope you will go over and take a look.  You might want to join us.   They also have a blog and you can see the other design team members cards there.

Thanks, so much, for joining me today.   Stay well and safe.


9 comments:

  1. Two super cards Shirley, such a beautiful scene - they are both fabulous but I especially like the second one.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards love the stamps and the little frog-both colourways look great
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's nice to see you again! What a fun pair of cards with a great scene shown 2 ways! I am in love with those billowy clouds on the first card! Well done on both! Enjoy those books you're reading - I've started reading again too since finishing the last puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 2 versions of a stamp you do Shirley, they really are both very beautiful. Making the stamp look so different.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these. Great coloring of the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy how you create two cards with the same stamp and make them unique and so very different....love them both x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a creative look - both cards - of wonderful ways to use these stamps! Love the brightness of the clouds in the sky on the first, and the look of a sunrise morning on the second. These are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sky in each card, so nice how you can change the feeling of the stamp by changing the sky, both so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two stunning scenes, beautiful skies, like the sentiment on the first one and the frogs are cute!

    ReplyDelete